Wednesday 31 August 2011

Vintage Thrift


This photo is taken from a wedding I went to last year. I'm wearing a dress from Vivien Of Holloway, my favourite shop in London. They stock a range of fabulous style savvy clothes and accessories that'd transform anyone into a real vintage starlet.


Their beautiful dresses cost upwards of £59, depending on which style you are after. The red dress I'm wearing, for example, usually sells for £79. However, I bought my dress from the 'seconds' rail and it cost a mere £10. Thrift-Queen heaven! It had a small hole in the back of it, which is barely noticeable once I sewed it up. And I got myself an absolute bargain, saving £69! Highly recommendable for classic items of clothing that'll never go out of fashion. It is, however, worth a visit to the store to be measured as their sizes come up small.

No comments:

Post a Comment