Friday 9 September 2011

The New Age Pound Shop


I, for one, am currently feeling incredibly grateful that I live nowhere near London or the home counties (I currently reside in Derbyshire). I have discovered the most amazing shop, and I am 90% sure I would be penny-less by now if I were ever to visit, despite it being Thrift-Queen heaven.

However, if you have slightly more self control than me, then I highly recommend you check out Tiger. Originating from Denmark, this stylish store proudly sells everything under £20: http://www.tigerstores.co.uk/ - [Thankfully] their website only serves as an example of the products that they sell.

My thrifty Tiger favourites?  The pretty yet surreal Kitchen Storage Tins, priced at £2 each. And the Babushka Doll Hooks, a mere snip at £1 each.


No comments:

Post a Comment