Monday 11 February 2013

Hove Actually

I've been a very busy bee since last posting properly in October 2012. From getting a part time job and wedding planning; to building my online Vintage Crockery [watch this space] business and making a hell of a lot of picnic hampers; not forgetting spending time with my rather wonderful family. Suffice to say, life has become a bit hectic.



My love for all things vintage is probably now verging on an obsession. Constantly searching for interesting pieces to upcycle and reuse, quirky goodies to add to our rather eclectic house, or just some good ol' inspiration.

Last week, my hunt led me to the rather wonderful Belle's Vintage Boot Fair in Hove (Actually), Sussex. A mixture between a table top wedding fair with rather fabulous vendors peddling their vintage wares. My favourite of these, I captured for your viewing pleasures. Enjoy...

Belle's beautiful bug
Vintage-Events vintage props
Various Stalls

Rockin' Mark Viss

The genius of Doris Loves' Temporary Tattoo Station

No comments:

Post a Comment